Memoria

lunes, 31 de marzo de 2008

Back for good


I guess now it's time for me to give upI feel it's timeGot a picture of you beside meGot your lipstick mark still on your coffee cupGot a fist of pure emotionGot a head of shattered dreamsGotta leave it, gotta leave it all behind nowWhatever I said, whatever I did, I didn't mean itI just want you back for goodWhenever I'm wrong just tell me the song and I'll sing itYou'll be right and understoodUnaware but underlined I figured out the storyIt wasn't goodBut in the corner of my mind I celebrated gloryBut that was not to beIn the twist of separation you excelled at being freeCan't you find a little room inside for meWhatever I said, whatever I did, I didn't mean itI just want you back for goodWhenever I'm wrong just tell me the song and I'll sing itYou'll be right and understoodAnd we'll be together, this time is foreverWe'll be fighting and forever we will beSo complete in our loveWe will never be uncovered again

No hay comentarios: